China Government Scholarship ”Nanjing University Master and PhD Program”
TERM OF SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship will be tenable for three years and four years from the date of award for masters’ degree and PhD degree, respectively. One-year preparatory education in Chinese language prior to grantees’ study of his major will be provided with full scholarship benefits if deemed necessary.
(1) Allowance: Grantee will be provided a monthly stipend of RMB 1,700 and RMB 2,000 for masters’ degree student and PhD degree student, respectively.
(2) School Fees: Fees for matriculation and tuition will be paid by the Chinese government.
(3) Health Insurance: A health insurance will be provided to the grantee by CSC for the entire duration of his/her scholarship.
(4) Accommodation: A free accommodation will be provided to a grantee in the International Dormitory of the University for the entire duration of the scholarship.
Applicants must log on the on-line application system to do an on-line registration and application(laihua.csc.edu.cn). After fill in the application form on-line (agency number for Nanjing University is 10284), applicant must click the “submit” button and print out application from the application system. After the on-line application is complete, applicants must submit the following documents to the Scholarship Coordinator (address below) by the required date. The submitted documents will not be returned.
(1) Printed Applicationform with recent photograph;
(2) Certified true-copy of Academic transcript and Diploma of highest degree obtained (English Translation is need if transcript and diploma were in language other than Chinese and English);
(3) Two recommendation letter from adviser/professor of the last school attended;
(4) Medical certificate (Download);
(5) Printed “Code for International Scholarship Students of Nanjing University” with applicant’s signature. (Download).
Nanjing University now offers “China-Studies”, a brand new Master Program taught in English, for more information, please click here:
Applications are accepted from October 15th 2011 to December 15th 2011. Notification of successful applicants will be posted on the official web site of the Institute for International Students Nanjing University in March 2012. School year starts from 1st of September, 2012.
Miss Zhou Chunyue
Institute for International Students
Nanjing University, 22 Hankou Rd
Nanjing, P.R.C. 210093
Informasi lengkap lihat di situs resminya: